Bowers Advisory Group, LLC. is committed to adhering to the requirements and expectations regarding the privacy of personal information. Privacy regulations are founded upon three definitions:
- Consumer – a person who has not entered into an investment advisory relationship but has disclosed non public personal information to our firm.
- Client – a person who has entered into an investment advisory relationship with the firm or that individual’s designated representative.
- Confidential Information – personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources, about a client or consumer. It generally includes name, address, age, social security number, assets, income, net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history.
- To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client
- To maintain or service a client’s account x If requested by the client x With entities under common ownership and control of our firm
- With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support and deliver services
- If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm
If you wish for us not to share your information as stated above, please contact us by:
Calling us at 240-329-3333
Contact us by mail at: Bowers Advisory Group, LLC. 1380 Dual Highway Hagerstown, MD 21740